OpAmp output ports

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

I am a new member in this forum and I don't speak English very well.

I'm working with CY8CKIT-046 PSoC 4200L and I'd like to build a Chebyshev filter. The scheme is shown in Figure1.

When I build my circuit I can't connect the OpAmp3's output pin with the external resistor R4a and P3minus with R3b (and C3a) because these pins are not present as output ports (see Figure2 and Figure3).

Is there any way to solve this problem?

0 Likes
4 Replies
rola_264706
Level 8
Level 8
50 likes received 25 likes received 10 likes received

Post your project so we can see what the issue is.

0 Likes
Bob_Marlowe
Level 10
Level 10
First like given 50 questions asked 10 questions asked

Welcome in the forum!

On your board some of the Port 5 pins are already in use for internal hardware as the Rgb LED. Check the schematics which you will find under Programs (x86)\Cypress\...

Bob

0 Likes
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

thanks for your answers. I must use four OpAmps to build my filter... Is there any way to send OpAmp's signals on others output pins?

thanks for the availability.

Mirko

0 Likes
Bob_Marlowe
Level 10
Level 10
First like given 50 questions asked 10 questions asked

Is there any way to send OpAmp's signals on others output pins? Not in the world of PSoC4.

When you are free to choose, I would suggest you to get one of the prototyping kits which have fewer pins in use for dedicated usage.

A PSoC 5 has got a quite more flexible internal I/O matrix and quite more internal resources, even a digital filter block..

Bob

0 Likes