2 Replies Latest reply on May 16, 2016 2:14 AM by user_1377889

Missing .cydwr file for CYBLE-014008

user_474961180

I tried to make a new project for the CYBLE-014008 module, and I got the following error message:  

"The design wide resource file has unexpected errors: (File not found.).  Information in the design wide resource file may have been lost. Contact Customer Support for help on this issue."

I would like to work on assigning pins and verifying that the 014008 will have the resources I need for my new project.  Do I need to have a .cydwr file to do that within PSoC creator?  And if so, where can I find one?

Thanks

• 1. Re: Missing .cydwr file for CYBLE-014008
          user_474961180

I found one from another user's post that included his project, and included that in my new example project, so I think I'm all set.  But in case anyone is listening from Cypress, the file was missing after I did a fresh install today of the whole toolchain, so others may run into this issue as well.

• 2. Re: Missing .cydwr file for CYBLE-014008
            user_1377889

Welcome in the forum, Adrian!

The .cydwr file is generated automatically when a new project is created. Access rights, network drives or a bad installation of Creator may cause an error as you told us.

Please verify by creating a new project on your local drive. When that does not work, de-install Creator, download latest version from Cypress and re-install it again in the defaulted path.

Bob