How can i get Connection Parameters from BLE Central's in the connection process ?

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

I use a android phone as central(Master) and use a "EZ-BLE PRoc Module" as a peripheral(Slave).

The peripheral can send the "L2CAP Connection Parameter Update Request" to change the central's connection parameters in the connection state, but the "L2CAP Connection Parameter Update Request" may be rejected in the different brands of android phones/tablets.

Are there any solutions to get the central's Connection Parameters in the connection state ?

0 Likes
3 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Once connected, the peripheral receives the CYBLE_EVT_GAP_DEVICE_CONNECTED event. The event parameter you get along with this event is a pointer to a structure of the type CYBLE_GAP_CONN_PARAM_UPDATED_IN_CONTROLLER_T.

The peripheral can get the connection parameters from this structure. It has 4 fields namely

uint8 status
uint16 connIntv
uint16 connLatency
uint16 supervisionTO

Refer to the BLE Datasheet for more details.

Regards,

-Madhu Sudhan

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you!

If I want to get  Smartphone  "connection interval min" & "connection interval max" ?

how can i get

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

Did you get to read "connection interval min" & "connection interval max" parameters ? 

Is there any example of doing that ?

Madhu, I don't know how to write code for managing those connect event parameters. Any helping ?

Thank you so much,

Asier.

0 Likes