UART Rx Interrup wake up

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi, I want to wake up the PSoC when I receive a "1" character in the Rx pin. However when I sleep the PSoC, it don't wake up. How can I do this? Here is my project

0 Likes
4 Replies
Bob_Marlowe
Level 10
Level 10
First like given 50 questions asked 10 questions asked

Sorry, but that will not work as you want. Have a look into AN77900. Table 1 on page 3 lists all the available wakeup sources. There is no general interrupt mentioned, but the PICU (Peripheral Interrupt Controller Unit) which has the ability to wakeup the PSoC using a GPIO pin, but not on a received character.

Bob

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

How could I wakeup the PSoC with the UART when I receive a data?

0 Likes
Bob_Marlowe
Level 10
Level 10
First like given 50 questions asked 10 questions asked

You may use the Pin's interrupt capability. It will get the PSoC out of sleep, but probably the reception of the first character fails with a parity error.

Bob

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am trying to use the Alternative Active Mode that allow for waking up using interrupt. I have this line when I want to enter in the AltAct mode "CyPmAltAct(PM_ALT_ACT_TIME_NONE,PM_ALT_ACT_SRC_INTERRUPT);" and I clear the interrupt with "UARTBT_GetRxInterruptSource();" but i can´t wake up the PSoC.

0 Likes