1 Reply Latest reply on Jul 18, 2016 2:36 AM by user_1377889

USB watchdog using SOF ISR and Timer

vinu.narayanan_1473901

Hi All , 

I want to implement a WDT functionality for USB using SOF ISR .  I need to start and stop SOF monitoring during some conditions . 

What I thought of using a timer and resetting the timer in SOF ISR , If timer is not getting reset , I  am hoping to get a timer interrupt . I don't want to call any API s from ISR . I saw one reset Pin in the top design , is it possible to make use of that ?

What I   an expecting is a signal kind of hardware connection to timer reset , that can be set from ISR easily  . Is it possible ? or there is any better way ?

• 1. Re: USB watchdog using SOF ISR and Timer
          user_1377889

Its not wise to use abbreviations in an international community, the dictionary lists several pages for "SOF" including "Sudent Orchestra Festival".

I saw one reset Pin in the top design  Which project are you referring to?

What I   an expecting is a signal kind of hardware connection to timer reset , that can be set from ISR easily You may use a control register to set a signal.

Easiest to help you would be when you post your complete project, so that we all can have a look at all of your settings. To do so, use
          Creator->File->Create Workspace Bundle (minimal)
          and attach the resulting file.

Bob