Keil PK51 Plugin License

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

I've been receiving a pop-up when I open a project in PSoC Creator.

The pop-up asks registering license for Keil PK51.

Is it common pop-up? Do I've to register for any license? Based on my knowledge, PSoC Creator is a free software.

Any suggestions or solutions?

0 Likes
1 Solution
Bob_Marlowe
Level 10
Level 10
First like given 50 questions asked 10 questions asked

Welcome in the forum!

You will need a (free) license for Keil compiler(8051 PSoC3). Easiest is to obtain it via email, just follow the link, fill out the form and enter the code received by mail. No spam, no ads, no fee.

Every time there is a major upgrade for Creator or a new- /re- installation you will need to repeat that procedure.

Bob

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
Bob_Marlowe
Level 10
Level 10
First like given 50 questions asked 10 questions asked

Welcome in the forum!

You will need a (free) license for Keil compiler(8051 PSoC3). Easiest is to obtain it via email, just follow the link, fill out the form and enter the code received by mail. No spam, no ads, no fee.

Every time there is a major upgrade for Creator or a new- /re- installation you will need to repeat that procedure.

Bob

0 Likes

But if I am using PSoC 4, why am I getting this warning? Can I ignore it if I use only PSoC 4?  [People still use 8051???]

AND, I did fill out the form and got no reply from Kiel.  I even checked junk mail as they suggested.

0 Likes

Please, do I need license for PSoC 4 Creator projects?  I am not using PSoC 3.

0 Likes