FX3s I2C INTERFACE with Temperature Sensor

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi..

We are trying to interface FX3s (part number 3035) I2C with temperature sensor (TS3001GB2A0NCG8) device. We are trying with the default firmware but unable to do the Read & write operations successfully. I am getting the write waveform correctly as per the datasheet but not able to read it back. So plz provide us if there are any existing source codes available for I2C interfacing. Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Swetha 

0 Likes
3 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

For I2C interfing, please refer example projects in "C:\Program Files (x86)\Cypress\EZ-USB FX3 SDK\1.3\firmware\serialif_examples\cyfxusbi2cdmamode" and "C:\Program Files (x86)\Cypress\EZ-USB FX3 SDK\1.3\firmware\serialif_examples\cyfxusbi2cregmode"

Regards,

- Madhu Sudhan

"

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi..

We are using the firmware examples only. We are able to do the write operation successfully but unable to Read it back. So plz need some help.

0 Likes
ThM_3776866
Level 4
Level 4
First like received First like given Welcome!

Hai swetha,

I did not even write data from cypress also, please give me idea , which API's are used to write data with API parameter.

0 Likes