2 Replies Latest reply on Jul 26, 2016 4:45 AM by andreas.kreuzer.ak2_1499391

    BLE 4.2 Bug with custom advertising data

    andreas.kreuzer.ak2_1499391

      Hi,

         

      I think I found a bug in the new BLE_v3_10 Component.

         

      I have a project where I used custom advertising data. And it worked fine with the old BLE_v2_20 component, but it doesn't work with the new updated component.

         

      I added two screenshots for comparison. In the old component there was space allocated once you activated the feature. This doesn't happen in the new component. And of course it doesn't work if you try to update the advertising-data in the code.

         

      Best regards

         

      Andreas