EddyStone GATT Configuration Service

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have been working on Eddystone Protocol ,I am currently Working on PSOC 4 BLE pioneer kit with  the Example program given by Cypress Semiconductor for BLE_pioneer_guide.

I was successfully able to get the Eddystone URL,but when I try to configure the Eddystone GATT configuration its not writing the URL.

One more thing I have observed in the PDF where Explanation of Eddystone is given ,the Service ,Charateristics and Custom UUID which have been given in PDF have been updated by Eddystone Github page.Link for Same I have given below.

https://github.com/google/eddystone/tree/master/configuration-service

So when I am configuring From other App like physical Web ,I am not able to Discover and connect to the Eddystone GATT configuration Service.

In the page its stated that the custom UUID for the Service is made for interoperablity.

If this is true ,can @cypress or anyone else open the Project to update the Document guide and Example program 

Thanks ,

Yogesh.D 

0 Likes
1 Reply
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Yogesh,

Can you attach your project here  with the modifications you made to the example project ?

0 Likes