Merging Of Two BLE Projects?

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello Guys, This is Gaurav. I want to merge two different programs of BLE into one single PSoc Creator Workspace.

I'm using a PSoc4 042 BLE Kit. Both should work one at a time and controlled by the BLE phone app.

Both the programs i want to operate I've attached below.

Please guide.

Thank you, Guys, in advance for your every help! 

0 Likes
1 Solution
Bob_Marlowe
Level 10
Level 10
First like given 50 questions asked 10 questions asked

There is absolutely no general rule to "merge" two projects into one. You will need to do it yourself, function by function, component by component.

Bob

View solution in original post

0 Likes
16 Replies
rola_264706
Level 8
Level 8
50 likes received 25 likes received 10 likes received

You can load two programs into one PSOC Creator workspace just by using file open project after the first one is loaded into the workspace. Then both will be in the workspace.  If you want to have a complete program running the program one and program two you should combine them into one program using cut and paste of each program.  Is my analysis correct?

0 Likes
lock attach
rola_264706
Level 8
Level 8

Here are your two programs in one program. The rest is up to you.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you, bob.

I tried to open project but says

"Error: prj.M0052: Unable to open the project "..\..\BLE_Blood_Pressure_Sensor01.cywrk_.Archive01\BLE_Blood_Pressure_Sensor01\BLE_Blood_Pressure_Sensor01.cydsn\BLE_Blood_Pressure_Sensor01.cyprj":  Could not find a part of the path 'C:\Users\gaurav badgujar\Documents\Downloads\BLE_Blood_Pressure_Sensor01.cywrk_.Archive01\BLE_Blood_Pressure_Sensor01\BLE_Blood_Pressure_Sensor01.cydsn\BLE_Blood_Pressure_Sensor01.cyprj'."

0 Likes
lock attach
rola_264706
Level 8
Level 8

Here is the program again you need to unzip it to a new folder.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

I opened Your given project. But there is one thing i missed to explain. I wanting both programs to burn into the Chip and BLE (Phone user) should choose which one to operate Blood Pressure or body temperature. There should be Two profiles in a single project.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Is there anyone out there who know how to merge Two separate projects into one single file which can be even burned into MCU at once.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Is there anyone out there who know how to merge Two separate projects into one single file which can be even burned into MCU at once. 

0 Likes
Bob_Marlowe
Level 10
Level 10

There is absolutely no general rule to "merge" two projects into one. You will need to do it yourself, function by function, component by component.

Bob

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ok, that's a solid answer, Bob. What if I'm not able to do. I'm a hardware person. Don't have much grip on software side....

You say, Bob!!!Who can help me!How will i able to complete my proto in time!

Thanks Bob

0 Likes
Bob_Marlowe
Level 10
Level 10

Get someone who knows programming and work with him/her together.

First of all get/write an FSD (Functional Specification Document) describing your project.

Bob

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello Bob,

1. Is it the "only" remaining option I've?

2. Does cypress have any special technical team who can help me in this case?

If there is no such thing. Then what is the point we moved to cypress from texas's cc2541? you all are the same. You guys fooled us again!

0 Likes
Bob_Marlowe
Level 10
Level 10

It is not fair to blame somebody else (or Cypress) when you need a skill (programming) that you are not educated in.

Of course has Cypress got some technical teams. Did you already see the item "Support" at top of this page???

Tell Cypress (and in more detail than here in the forum) your problem, tell them the estimated device count and see if they will help you.

Bob

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes, bob, I'm not educated in this. Every person has his own first time. Today is mine. Once when I'll get the moves, i won't ask help for such issues.

And another thing, People come here with their issues not because they just feel like coming here, But only because they are less educated for that time only.

"No offense"

0 Likes
lock attach
rola_264706
Level 8
Level 8

You have both programs so take the data from both of the programs and merge them together such as take the first program then add the temperature profile to the first program and copy the code from that program into the 1st program. I have already have added the temperature profile now it is up to you to do the rest.  I made a mistake about the first program I sent you it didn't send the temp section.  I am sending the complete program. 

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi, Bobgoar, BigThank for your generous help.

I'm working on what you just said. Trying to open code you sent me. it is showing me error whiling loading the workspace, attaching the error window screenshot below please have a look. I guess that you can tell where I'm going wrong.

Hey, Bob do me a favor. Can you please mail me at 3015gaurav@gmail.com i wanted to talk to you. Please trouble yourself for once.

0 Likes
rola_264706
Level 8
Level 8

You need to download the new file I sent you it has both programs in one file. You are still try to use the old file.  That is why you are getting the error of file not found.

0 Likes