Random files gets generated

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

I get some unnecessary and random file generated...i have attached the sreen shot of it..

and i also get error whenever i try to open project. the error is:

Error: prj.M0052: Unable to open the project ".\Experiment.cydsn\Experiment.cyprj":  Could not find a part of the path 'C:\Users\astro\Dropbox\Amaresh IIA\Code\17_Filters\Experiment.cydsn\Experiment.cyprj'.

Error: prj.M0052: Unable to open the project "":  Could not find a part of the path 'C:\Users\astro\Dropbox\Amaresh IIA\Code\17_Filters\Experiment.cydsn\Experiment.cyprj'.

Please suggest me some solution for it..

Thank you.

0 Likes
1 Solution
Bob_Marlowe
Level 10
Level 10
First like given 50 questions asked 10 questions asked

Your astro file contains some of your user settings (it is your username) as opened files, etc.

"Could not find a part of the path" is self-explaining. Probably you moved some files within the project or the path name has become too long.

Bob

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
Bob_Marlowe
Level 10
Level 10
First like given 50 questions asked 10 questions asked

Your astro file contains some of your user settings (it is your username) as opened files, etc.

"Could not find a part of the path" is self-explaining. Probably you moved some files within the project or the path name has become too long.

Bob

0 Likes