How to program Hex file to PROC?

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi, my device is the PROC: CYBL10573-56LQXI. I want to use the programmer to program the hex file directly. However I could not find the device family in the programmer interface. How can I program the hex file?

Thank you.

0 Likes
5 Replies
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
Anonymous
Not applicable

I can find CYBL10573-56LQXI in CY8C4xxx-BLE family.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi! As already stated, you should be able to find the device in the programmer. Can you make sure you have the latest version of PSoC Programmer. If not, you can download it from here:

http://www.cypress.com/documentation/software-and-drivers/psoc-programmer-3245

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have installed the latest version, it is 3.25.0.2504. Please see the attached pictures which I captured the device family, I could not find the  CY8C4xxx-BLE. Any other idea?

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Were you using any other Cypress products prior to using CYBL10573-56LQXI? Connect CYBL10573-56LQXI, load file and click program. You will receive an error "hex file does not match device" but your device list should be flooded with new devices.

0 Likes
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi typoon,

Did you connected external 3.3v power supply when programming,

because for me at start it wasn't detecting but after power suppy it detected automatically,

am attaching my programmer window,

you can checked configuration i have used and then see if you found out anything,

Thanks,

sagar

0 Likes