BLE advertsing

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

i have a code which has three services and can send data simulataneously to the app with different time intervals.initially when i connect the device  gets connected  properly and the device gets disconnected after some time and re-connects back as i have auto connectivity implemented in my android application.After a certain number of reconnections it gets status 129 and status 133 and the device stops advertising..

how can i make the device advertise without resetting the device

0 Likes
1 Solution
AnjanaM_61
10 questions asked 5 comments on KBA First comment on KBA

Hi,

Did you checked the reason for disconnection? Is it expected disconnection or is it random? If random, please check whether you are getting EVT_GAP_DEVICE_DISCONNECTED event and print the reason eg:printf("Error code is : 0x%x",*(uint8 *)eventParam);

Also if possible share the screenshot of call stack under debug mode.

Thanks,
Anjana

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
AnjanaM_61
10 questions asked 5 comments on KBA First comment on KBA

Hi,

Did you checked the reason for disconnection? Is it expected disconnection or is it random? If random, please check whether you are getting EVT_GAP_DEVICE_DISCONNECTED event and print the reason eg:printf("Error code is : 0x%x",*(uint8 *)eventParam);

Also if possible share the screenshot of call stack under debug mode.

Thanks,
Anjana

0 Likes