Please find the attached sample project for Central and peripheral to demonstrate write, read, notify of a custom project.
For testing the project follow below steps:
1. Program central and peripheral
2. Open UART terminal with baud rate 115200bps on both sides
3. Both will automatically connect once after programming
4. Once connected, central will send write req to CCCD of peripheral custom profile to enable notification. You can see the notified values on UART terminals (for now it will notify a data reg of 1 2 3 4 5)
5. Press P1.0 switch on Central to send write request to peripheral (for now, on each switch press a incremented value will be written)
6. Press P2.7 switch on central to read the GATT DB of peripheral custom profile
See the UART logs to debug.
Hope this will help you.
Demo.zip 6.0 MB
Thank you. I will give this a thorough look through and see if everything makes sense. Very much appreciated.