3 Replies Latest reply on Nov 22, 2013 4:36 AM by frch_1838401
      • 1. Re: How to implementing LNP profile
        MichaelF_56
        I will look into this with the software team and see whats involved in integrating the GATT based Location and Navigation profile into the Broadcom WICED SDK.
        • 2. Re: How to implementing LNP profile
          MichaelF_56
          Hello Frank,

I confirmed with that there should be not be a problem developing a Location and Navigation profile using our current SDK. In fact, Location and Navigation is under consideration for inclusion as a sample application within the next version of the SDK.

Meanwhile, we are recommending that you use the "Running Speed and Cadence" application within the SDK as an example to develop a Location and Navigation application.
          • 3. Re: How to implementing LNP profile
            Hi all,

Copy that, thanks for your comments!

I will try and reply to my customer, thanks.

Hello Frank,

I confirmed with that there should be not be a problem developing a Location and Navigation profile using our current SDK. In fact, Location and Navigation is under consideration for inclusion as a sample application within the next version of the SDK.

Meanwhile, we are recommending that you use the "Running Speed and Cadence" application within the SDK as an example to develop a Location and Navigation application.