CX3: Meaning of error count fields in mipi csi phy error counts.

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

Is there a source with more information on the error count fields for the structure CyU3PMipicsiErrorCounts_t as used by the CyU3PMipicsiGetErrors function.  Some are fairly intuitive to me but specifically I'm wondering what the frmErrCnt means.  I'm getting Framing Errors about the rate that the image sensor is configured to send frames.  I'm not sure exactly what the cause is or how to correct it though.  All the other error counter fields are 0.  I played around with phy time delay and can cause errors with sync bytes and start patterns but as far as framing errors I haven't been able to get them to go away.

Any thoughts? 

Thanks.

0 Likes
2 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Still curious what that error means, but to add information, I was trying to capture a rather small image.  I made the size bigger and noticed the error counts went away.  I guess I'm good for now.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

I would also love to know more about these errors. I'm currently getting "Framing Errors" occasionally and then the MIPI interface stops working until I restart. Is there any more information about framing errors?

Thank you,

Maddy

0 Likes