connection problem

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi,

I am testing two modules containing Broadcom from company Inventek Systems, the ISM4319 and the ISM43362 module.

When connecting to a test access point, Eminent EM4553, the ISM4319 can connect easily but I cant get the ISM43362 to be connected as well.

I made some capture files using WireShark in monitor mode and also attached the settings of the access point. One remark, when changing the security to open, so no secured network, then the ISM43362 will connect as well. I would be nice to get some feedback on this, to know why the ISM43362 will not connect (even after 20 times retry). Thanks!

best regards, Mels.
0 Likes
1 Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable
Issue is solved by setting connection time to 7 sec. Now all modules are able to join!

The timeout for joining (C0 command) has been changed from 3000ms to 7000ms for routers that need more time to join.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
DiBa_1995216
Level 3
Level 3
First like received
The timeout for joining (C0 command) has been changed from 3000ms to 7000ms for routers that need more time to join.
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Issue is solved by setting connection time to 7 sec. Now all modules are able to join!

0 Likes