IBIS model for CY29411

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

Is there an IBIS model for CY29411?

0 Likes
1 Solution
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello Haima,

I am  model attaching the IBIS model for CY29411. Please check the attached file.

Thanks,

Krishna.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
5 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Haima,

Yes it is available. It is under sign off  process. I will provide you as soon as possible.

Thanks,

Krishna.

0 Likes
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello Haima,

I am  model attaching the IBIS model for CY29411. Please check the attached file.

Thanks,

Krishna.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Krishna,

A very fast respond from the support team is a plus and I will definitely take it in consideration when selecting a product, thank you very much!

I am planning to integrate this IC in my design which need to have a long term support, I am wondering what is the lifecycle of this product and is there an EOL date for this part number?

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Krishna,

I am still waiting for your answer regarding the end of life of this IC. Is the CY29411 is recomanded for new design? Where can I purchase it? I cannot find any stock at digikey/mouser...

I would like to receive some samples of it.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
        Hello Haima, The product is recently launched . Please let us know the opportunity details so that we can contact Marketing and arrange samples. We can send some samples for testing. Please send your details in the mail I will send to you separately. Thanks, Krishna.   
0 Likes