Question about CY8C9520 and POR

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

I used a CY8C9520 in my project and I have a question about default configuration.

I set my GPIO configuration and I store device configuration to EEPROM POR defaults sending 01h to command register 30h. All is good.

At this point, is there a way to make POR settings unchangeable or set EEPROM POR defaults unwritable?

Thanks.

Emiliano.

P.S. Sorry about my funny english

0 Likes
1 Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

The part looks very old. Hope you have created a case and being responded by our team.

But we are trying to move to forum based support from the next quarter. We recommend it is better to use forums in future. We will be constantly monitoring the forums.

Thanks.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
odissey1
Level 9
Level 9
First comment on KBA 1000 replies posted 750 replies posted
        Emiliano, this thread is dedicated to the community components. Regarding specific chips, try Cypress technical support: user Profile -> my Cases -> create MyCases -> technical support.   
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for your reply.

Ok. I will.

Emiliano.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

The part looks very old. Hope you have created a case and being responded by our team.

But we are trying to move to forum based support from the next quarter. We recommend it is better to use forums in future. We will be constantly monitoring the forums.

Thanks.

0 Likes