Anthony Well I checked your program and it is at it's limit on UDB's I removed the PWM by using the disable on the component and it compiled. The Ble devices use a lot of resources for the Ble device. The issue could be in your Spi component also. but it works with the Pwm removed. You may want to use the 043 module with a Ble device added then you would have more resources. Maybe you could simulate the PWM in code and that may work also.
Hi Bob, thanks for the response. The Capsense and PWM modules were definitely overcrowding the UDB's. I sacrificed the blinking LED "bluetooth on/off" to make room for the ADC. Instead, I show a blinking LED on an iOS device for when it's receiving data (to the user, when it is bluetooth ready).