CY7C68014A FX2LP Port B and Port D

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi, 

I want to use this fx2lp CY7C68014A as a slave device for high speed data exchange at the rate more than 120mbps.

I want to know that at what rate the data is transferred on the Port B and port D of this IC when 48MHz crystal oscillator is provided.. I want to connect other peripherals on port B and D depending on the rate of data transfer.

Can any one help with this query..

Thanks,

Dhara

0 Likes
1 Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

A throughput of around 39 MB/s is measured with FX2LP in Slave mode on an Intel 7 series/c216 chipset family running Windows 7, 64-bit, with the device bound to CyUSB.sys driver.

This measurement was done with the CyUSB.sys driver, please use the updated CyUSB3.sys driver for your application.

Please refer the Application Note - AN61345: Designing with EZ-USB® FX2LP™ Slave FIFO Interface for more information.

Regards,
Anil 

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

A throughput of around 39 MB/s is measured with FX2LP in Slave mode on an Intel 7 series/c216 chipset family running Windows 7, 64-bit, with the device bound to CyUSB.sys driver.

This measurement was done with the CyUSB.sys driver, please use the updated CyUSB3.sys driver for your application.

Please refer the Application Note - AN61345: Designing with EZ-USB® FX2LP™ Slave FIFO Interface for more information.

Regards,
Anil 

0 Likes