Requesting Example code-NOR flash(S25FL512S) interfacing via SPI for any MCU

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello All

I am trying to interface External NOR FLASH (S25FL512S) to the Microcontroller STM32F091RC via SPI .

[1]Could you please provide sample code NOR flash interfacing via SPI (with structured layer architecture -->ie Hardware Layer Abstraction Layer Driver, Low Level Layer Driver , Flash Manager , RTOS AND APPLICATION ) for any Microcontroller ?
[2] By means of some tool, can we generate Low Layer driver(LLD) for SPI NOR FLASH(S25FL512S) and this LLD can it be used in MCU?

I would be glad , if  most of them could reply & reply at the earliest .

Note: If this is not the right forum , then please provide the link of the right forum

Thanks & Regards
Prashant

0 Likes
1 Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello Prashant,

[1]Could you please provide sample code NOR flash interfacing via SPI (with structured layer architecture -->ie Hardware Layer Abstraction Layer Driver, Low Level Layer Driver , Flash Manager , RTOS AND APPLICATION ) for any Microcontroller ?

A)  I am attaching the project where basic code for read and write for S25Fl512S is implemented using Cy8CKIT -042. You can use this as reference. Please check the attached file.

[2] By means of some tool, can we generate Low Layer driver(LLD) for SPI NOR FLASH(S25FL512S) and this LLD can it be used in MCU?

A) No we do not have any tool which generates LLD.

Thanks,

Krishna.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello Prashant,

A)  I am attaching the project where basic code for read and write for S25Fl512S is implemented using Cy8CKIT -042. You can use this as reference. Please check the attached file.

A) No we do not have any tool which generates LLD.

Thanks,

Krishna.

0 Likes