3 Replies Latest reply on Jul 3, 2017 3:37 AM by AnjanaM_61

Adaptive Frequency Hopping

Hi 

I have a project related to Adaptive Frequency Hopping (AFH). I am in basic level with the hardware and I do not know if I can have access to the

AFH pattern and update it in SYPRESS devices. I have tried nordic and TI devices but unfortunately I could not find my answer with those hardware.

Regards

Ali 

• 1. Re: Adaptive Frequency Hopping

Hi,

Can you please explain more about your requirement? Are you trying to decode a AFH pattern? 

Regards,

-Madhu Sudhan

• 2. Re: Adaptive Frequency Hopping

Hi Madhu Sudhan

Thank you for the reply. That is right I want to decode and use my own pattern. I want to change the blacklisting channel pattern. Identifying good and bad channels based on different method. For example, in BER based blacklisting I want to change the % of BER to identify the channel as a bad channel for the next scan.

Regards

Ali 

• 3. Re: Adaptive Frequency Hopping
              AnjanaM_61

Hi Ali,

We don't have an option to find good / bad channels. You may have to do it in your application side.

We do have direct API to select particular data channels for the BLE communication.
              CyBle_GapcSetHostChannelClassification() is the API for the same. Please go through the API description in the BLE component datasheet for details.

Thanks,
              Anjana