connecting HC_06 to psoc4 ble

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,I have problem with HC_06 bluetooth. I can't connect it with PSOC.

I do not how to config my bleutooth. it's my first contact with it.

0 Likes
1 Solution
rola_264706
Level 8
Level 8
50 likes received 25 likes received 10 likes received

As you never stated what Ble Cypress module you are using I would state yes. The HC06 uses AT commands to send or receive data. Just use a UART component and a program like Putty to communicate with the HC06.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
5 Replies
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
rola_264706
Level 8
Level 8

Here are a couple of pictures on how to interface this part.  I would recommend that you use a EZ-Ble device instead as it is easier to use.

0 Likes
rola_264706
Level 8
Level 8

The HC06 interface is a Serial interface to a Bluetooth signal.  This Bluetooth device doesn't interface with a PSOC Ble component. As PSOC Ble is a different type of Bluetooth interface. You need to use the CYSmart app or Ble dongle you got with your PSOC Ble kit. to interface to your PSOC Ble boards.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

thank you bobgoar. well i have a last question if hc06 work with psoc4 ble or not. because my project is to configurate this module without using BLE

0 Likes
rola_264706
Level 8
Level 8

As you never stated what Ble Cypress module you are using I would state yes. The HC06 uses AT commands to send or receive data. Just use a UART component and a program like Putty to communicate with the HC06.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

thank you bobgoar 🙂

0 Likes