psoc creator hx711

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

hi every one 🙂

am using psoc creator , try to implement hx711 in my soft 

any idea please !, all the tuto in internet use arduino for this device, there is no soft with a psoc creator 

thank u for your attention and have a good day

0 Likes
6 Replies
rola_264706
Level 8
Level 8
50 likes received 25 likes received 10 likes received

Well you could use the internal ADC but it has only 20 bits so you would loose 4 bits. Then you would not need the HX711 board.  You could also use the Communications components of a PSOC to read the data from the HX711. Here is a PSOC program Schematic The code will not down load so you are on your own for the code.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

thank you sow much BOBGOAR 🙂

but I have already made the PCB carte of this project, and the carte contains the component hx711, so Idon't have choice :\, I should absolutely make a code for the component hx711 ^^ god, it will not be easy 😛

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

if i find your solution very interesting!, may be i will use it in the next version ^^

but for cypress psoc intell now, ther is now code for scale hx711, it will be interesting to make a kit soft with scale code , if i make the soft i will share it with cypress forum 🙂

0 Likes
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
rola_264706
Level 8
Level 8
50 likes received 25 likes received 10 likes received

Here is a SPI program that you may be able to modify to read your HX711 device.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

thank you BOBGOAR, i will need it for read my data 

thanks !

0 Likes
odissey1
Level 9
Level 9
First comment on KBA 1000 replies posted 750 replies posted

This is a link to the HX711 custom library for the PSoC4 and PSoC5:

HX711: 24-bit Delta Sigma ADC interface for weight scale using PSoC

HX711_02a.png

HX711_P4_basic_01a_A1.png

I did compare, however, HX711 results with direct sampling of the load cell bridge by PSoC using DelSig-ADC in 20-bit mode, and HX711 so far outperforms it by a factor of 10.  This is probably due to the higher buffer gain x128, 24-bit ADC and voltage stabilization provided by the HX711. So at this point I recommend using HX711 for load cell measurement.

/odissey1

0 Likes