CYREG_RADIO_TX_RX_MUX_REGISTER details

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi All,

Could you help me to find out the document for CYREG_RADIO_TX_RX_MUX_REGISTER details please.

This is used in BLE_Power_Measurement project to route Tx and Rx radio signals onto PIOs. I would like to know can I route into any PIOs or 3.2 and 3.3 are fixed?

Thank you very much.

0 Likes
1 Solution
rola_264706
Level 8
Level 8
50 likes received 25 likes received 10 likes received

SSN you can route them to other pins if you want.  3.2 and 3.3 are not fixed to prove this just uncheck the lock box in the pins section of Design wide resources.  Information about the Cy definitions are in the API document you can get to this by right clicking the BLE component and selecting API documentation. 

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

I didn't find it in 001-92739_PSoC_4_BLE_Registers_TRM.pdf either.

0 Likes
rola_264706
Level 8
Level 8
50 likes received 25 likes received 10 likes received

SSN you can route them to other pins if you want.  3.2 and 3.3 are not fixed to prove this just uncheck the lock box in the pins section of Design wide resources.  Information about the Cy definitions are in the API document you can get to this by right clicking the BLE component and selecting API documentation. 

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

The macro #define CYREG_RADIO_TX_RX_MUX_REGISTER          0x40030008 in the project. I believe this is the register in radio module. I would like to know the register field details which is not seen in API documentation as well.

Thank you

0 Likes