This content has been marked as final. Show 6 replies
We recommend you use an Olimex ARM USB-Tiny or ARM USB-TINY-H programmer.
- Plug the Olimex USB JTAG Tiny (or Tiny-H) programmer into a USB port on your PC
- Download & extract http://sourceforge.net/projects/libusb-win32/files/libusb-win32-releases/126.96.36.199/libusb-win32-bin-188.8.131.52.zip
- run /libusb-win32-bin-184.108.40.206/bin/inf-wizard.exe to create a driver for the ARM-USB-TINY or ARM-USB-TINY-H, and install it.
- Ensure the WICED eval board is powered (by USB or external +5V), and that the Olimex programmer is plugged into the JTAG port of the EVB
- Try downloading the scan app to the board using one f the following commands (change the build string to suit your RTOS/TCP stack/board):
- snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4 JTAG=Olimex_ARM-USB-TINY download run
- snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4 JTAG=Olimex_ARM-USB-TINY-H download run
I am using the Olimex USB JTAG Tiny with the OpenOCD and the configuration file provided with the WICED SDK and it works perfectly. Having used it with other processors in the past, knowing how much effort was needed to write the proper configuration file, I really appreciated receiving the custom OpenOCD and the file with the SDK.
Thanks for the positive feedback.
I have the same question and have found some JTAG debugging clone tool for very less money, now i wonder if its bona work with WICED SDK.