This is a bitfield description error in the documentation, particularly in the API reference section describing the p_cyspp_status event. The actual flag bits are ordered as follows:
- Bit 0 (0x01) = Unacknowledged data subscribed
- Bit 1 (0x02) = Acknowledged data subscribed
- Bit 2 (0x04) = RX flow subscribed
- Bit 3 (0x08) = RX flow blocked by remote server
- Bit 4 (0x10) = CYSPP peer support verified
- Bit 5 (0x20) = Data mode active
This also explains why the CYSPP check process results in the 0x10 bit set. I will ensure that the User Guide is corrected in its next revision. Thanks for bringing the mistake to our attention!
thanks for clarifying this! I was scratching my head for quite some time now, that means that CYSPP was working ever since but my program never started transferring since it thought RX flow was blocked by the remote server...