Please do the following modifications to "USBBulkSourceSinkLED" example project:
1. Right click on the "USBBulkSourceSinkLED" project and go to Properties.
2. Go to C/C++ Build -> Settings.
3. In the Tool Settings tab, go to ARM Sourcery Windows GCC C Linker -> Libraries.
4. In the Libraries(-l) window, click on Add... menu and enter 'm' without quotes in the pop-up window and click OK.
5. Click on Apply and Ok.
6. Rebuild the project. Now, there won't be any linker errors.
I have attached a snapshot of Properties window for your reference.
Capture_11.JPG 98.1 K