Develop control Kit for Burner

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

I want to develop control unit for burner,  kindly advise me, which board kit is near to match my requirements .!

I want to control burner flame with pressure and temperature sensors and three units are attached with burner working.

1: System start up with ( control : Monitor pressure and Temp by sensors )
2: Glow Plug 12v 17A (control : switch on/off with timer + Temp sensor )
3: Blower fan 12V 11A, ( Control : switch on/off + PWM variable speed + temp sensor
4: Fuel Pump 12V, 4A, PWM ( Control : Switch on/off + variable speed + temp sensor

Burner system will start up when Pressure and Temp will reached at desired level.
1st glow plug will on for produce flame , 2nd blower will on with low flow, 3rd fuel pump will on for produce continuous flame,

1: MCU 32Bit Cortex M4 200Mhz
2: Flash 2mb + Accelerator
3: Ram 512
4: 2USB + 2 CAN
5: Ethernet IEEE 1588
6: ADC 8
7: Power on/off 6 Mofsets
8: Temperature Sensor 6
9: Pressure Sensor 6
10: Jtag header
11: TFT controller + LCD
10: I/O 20
11: Multi Function Alarms 4 +RTC
12: PWM 8

Awaiting your helpful reply.

Regards
Sami

0 Likes
1 Solution
Bob_Marlowe
Level 10
Level 10
First like given 50 questions asked 10 questions asked

You could start with a PSoC5 Prototyping kit which has got an ARM M3 core which will be quite sufficient for this kind of application.

Download the Creator IDE and watch some of the videos to get acquainted to the new stuff.

Bob

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
Bob_Marlowe
Level 10
Level 10
First like given 50 questions asked 10 questions asked

You could start with a PSoC5 Prototyping kit which has got an ARM M3 core which will be quite sufficient for this kind of application.

Download the Creator IDE and watch some of the videos to get acquainted to the new stuff.

Bob

0 Likes