5 Replies Latest reply on Jul 3, 2017 9:03 PM by tonyofreno_1673171

Port/pin assignment for multi-pin interrupt

tonyofreno_1673171

Please help!!

I've read this thread: http://www.cypress.com/forum/psoc-4-ble/two-interrupts-ez-ble-psoc-cyble-014008-00-pins-p01-and-p04?page=1

Unfortunately, I cannot use that solution because my interrupt must be triggered by both rising and falling edges. Anyway, I manage to use two adjacent pins but Creator doesn't take my pin assignment. According to PSoC Creator User Guide, Page 234: P#[#:#] – Specifies a range of locations where the first # is the port number, the second number is the offset within the port where the MSB of the signal should be placed, and the last # is the offset within the port where the LSB of the signal should be placed.  

Therefore, to assign P2.4 and P2.5, I entered P2[5:4] in the Port column of Pin Editor and, the Editor modifies P2[5:4] to P2[4:5] and automatically fills in 30,31 (which are correct pin #'s) in the Pin column. It then pops up an error: Invalid pin assignment. See the attachment 1.png. 

Question: what is the correct value to enter in the Port and Pin columns for P2.4 and P2.5?

Note: My version is 

PSoC Creator  4.0 Update 1 (4.0.0.432)
      OS Version: Microsoft Windows NT 6.1.7601 Service Pack 1
      CLR Version: 4.0.30319.1