Looking for source code (frequency measurement)

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
DzNg_1446756
Level 3
Level 3
First like received First like given

I want to tty to measure a frequency output device with the method described in this document:

http://www.cypress.com/file/144656/download

Where can I find the source code mentioned in the document above?

0 Likes
1 Solution
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
AnkitaS_51
Employee
Employee
100 likes received 50 likes received 25 likes received

I am attaching the source code but it was made with older version of Creator and now the PSOC5 is obselete.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
9 Replies
AnkitaS_51
Employee
Employee
0 Likes
DzNg_1446756
Level 3
Level 3

This is for PSoC5.  I want to use only 1 Counter, don't want to use PWM.  The document above mentions some code.  Where can I find it?

0 Likes
DzNg_1446756
Level 3
Level 3

I really want to get this to work.  The document states:

"The counter triggers an interrupt on the terminal count and capture event. There is only one interrupt that occurs for both the events. To find the cause of the interrupt, we should read the counter status register and find the bits for the interrupts"

How do I find the cause of the interrupt?  I call Counter_GetStatusRegister() but it always returns the same value.

0 Likes
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
AnkitaS_51
Employee
Employee

I am attaching the source code but it was made with older version of Creator and now the PSOC5 is obselete.

0 Likes

PSOC 5 is obsolete!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  NO!!!!!!!!!!!

Can we do a lifetime buy????

0 Likes

PSoC 5 was replaced by PSoC5 LP, so relax. Dump your old (if you still have any) PSoC 5. The cahnge and replacement program ended in 2013 I think.

Bob

0 Likes
WaMa_286156
Level 5
Level 5
First comment on blog 100 replies posted 50 replies posted

I have not looked at your code, but if you bring the TC output into an ISR component, and then set the ISR to trigger only on Capture, and attach an interrupt component to it, you will get two interrupts.  One for Capture, one for Terminal Count.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Relevant to frequency ( pulse) measurement, can I run CY8CKIT-059 PSoC® 5LP bare metal?

0 Likes
Bob_Marlowe
Level 10
Level 10
First like given 50 questions asked 10 questions asked

Language barrier: "can I run CY8CKIT-059 PSoC® 5LP bare metal" What does that mean???

Bob

0 Likes