Set period in server sensor from client sensor in mesh project

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
AKORICHE
Level 1
Level 1
50 sign-ins First solution authored 25 sign-ins
Hello,

I
am using the Cypress EZ-BT Mesh Evaluation Kit.
The temperature sensor example and the sensor client example are used. I want to control the sensor from the mesh_sensor_client board. Actually, I am able to get the temperature by pushing the button. My aim is to change the period by pushing the button. I didn't find the function that changes the measurement period in the wiced_bt_mesh_models.h

Is there a fonction to fulfil my aim ? Or do I have to call specila fonction to generate the call of notify period set ?

Thank you.

0 Likes
1 Solution
DheerajPK_41
750 replies posted 500 likes received 500 replies posted

Hi,

In case of sensor_temperature example, please check mesh_sensor_server_restart_timer(). It changes the periodic timer depending on the publication period, fast cadence divisor and minimum interval. It is getting called from mesh_sensor_server_config_change_handler() when WICED_BT_MESH_SENSOR_CADENCE_SET is recevied. Stack initiate this event based on the configuration changes set by the Sensor Client.

https://github.com/cypresssemiconductorco/mtb-example-btsdk-mesh-demo-sensor-temperature

Thanks,

-Dheeraj

View solution in original post

0 Likes
6 Replies