Announcements
IMPORTANT: Cypress Developer Community is transitioning on October 20th. To learn more and be prepared for this change, check out our latest announcement.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wireless

l4m4l
New Contributor II

Hello

I need to externally (set high and low) control the CYSPP pin on the CYBT-323026-01 module. I am running the latest 1.2.29 EZ-Serial firmware. I understand from the EZ-Serial datasheet (https://www.cypress.com/file/452971/download), table 8-2 that the host should be able to pull this pin low in order to put the module into CYSPP mode, and then high to exit.

I am unable to override the default boot-state of the CYSPP pin using my mcu GPIO. I have the GPIO pin connected through a voltage divider to bring the voltage down from 5v->3.3v, and have set the pin output to low. This does not override the default boot state of high, and the module is not switching to CYSPP mode.

The only way I can enter CYSPP mode is to manually ground the pin, but this is not feasible for my application.

Is there an easy way to control this pin high/low?

Thanks

0 Likes
1 Solution
l4m4l
New Contributor II

Thanks for your response Owen

I ended up solving this by using a transistor to ground the pin when my GPIO was set high. This has seemed to solve the problem for my purposes.

View solution in original post

3 Replies