CYW4343W Cypress chip communication

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
arantza
Level 1
Level 1
First question asked Welcome!

Hi,  

I bought a voice solution kit (SLN-LOCAL-IOT) from nxp, that has a wifi and bluetooth chip from cypress (CYW43434W). I want to activate the wifi chip, but I haven´t been able. with the purchase of this kit nxp provided a amazon freertos code that includes wifi configuration. Also, MCUExpresso IDE provides an SDK for the microchip that includes the kit, which doesn´t include the wifi configuration. 

I´ve been trying to include the wifi files in the SDK (the SDK has the code that the kit has programmed, and it works perfectly. I have been able to modify it and to program the kit again, but haven´t been successful in the inclusion of the wifi files, I have seen there is another IDE option, WICED IDE but haven´t yet been able to communicate in any case with the wifi chip. Am I missing something ?

Any answer will be appreciated. Thank you. 

0 Likes
1 Reply
YashM
First question asked 250 sign-ins 100 replies posted

Hi

Are you trying to port a WiFi solution on MCUXpresso IDE for your kit?

Will the CYW4343 not activate if you run that SDK which is bundled in a software package or it doesn't work if you modify the SDK?

0 Likes