Announcements
IMPORTANT: Cypress Developer Community is transitioning on October 20th. To learn more and be prepared for this change, check out our latest announcement.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wireless

l4m4l
New Contributor II

Hello,

I am trying to configure the CYBT-343026-01 BLE module for CYSPP mode. I am experiencing what I believe is unexpected behaviour in peripheral mode.

My setup is:

CYBT-343026-01, CYSPP (pin 22) => GND, LP_MODE (pin 4) => VDD.

On initial bootup, the module behaves as expected - passing all data transmitted to characteristic handle 0x11 to my serial terminal (see below)

l4m4l_0-1625284070722.png

Once I disconnect this terminal, the module re-enters API mode (see below)

l4m4l_1-1625284122371.png

This is happening even though I believe have disabled API mode in hardware by grounding the CYSPP pin. If I reconnect to the module, all data is now transmitted through the API mode UART interface (all data now encapsulated with "@E,...,D=data etc) which I would ideally like to avoid.

Would anyone please be able to let me know what is incorrect with my setup or thinking?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank-you.

0 Likes
1 Solution
Owen_Zhang123

Please try to use the latest FW which should be 1.2.29 and see if the problem still happens.

https://www.cypress.com/documentation/software-and-drivers/ez-serial-ez-ble-module-firmware-platform....

View solution in original post

0 Likes
11 Replies