CYW43907-RNDIS driver?

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
AnS_4640531
Level 1
Level 1
First like given

Hello,

Is RNDIS driver available for CYW43907?

Thanks

0 Likes
1 Solution

Hi,

I am sorry to inform you that it's not possible to support your requirement for CYW43907.

In my previous response, I mean to say that CYW43907 has support only for CDC-ACM and HID USB function class. RNDIS class driver support is not available for the CYW43907 in WICED SDK.

Apologies for the confusion.

Thanks.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
KotnaniK_71
Employee
Employee
50 likes received 25 likes received 10 likes received

Hi,

CYW43907 do have support for RNDIS but it is limited only to CDC-ACM and HID USB device classes.

Please check the link 43xxx_Wi-Fi/apps/snip/usbx_usb_device/README.txt in WICED.

Thanks.

Our requirement is that the module should detect as a network device when we plug in to Linux PC. So we would like to tether internet over USB when device is operating in station mode. Is that possible?

0 Likes

Hi,

I am sorry to inform you that it's not possible to support your requirement for CYW43907.

In my previous response, I mean to say that CYW43907 has support only for CDC-ACM and HID USB function class. RNDIS class driver support is not available for the CYW43907 in WICED SDK.

Apologies for the confusion.

Thanks.