Where can I find the MFG firmware for BCM4359?

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
RoBo_4642291
Level 1
Level 1

We have a certification for Japan coming up soon and we have been struggling with the BCMDHD driver. U-blox, the manufacturer of the package/product we are using have helped us as much as they can. As far as they can see, things should work for us but they don't. The driver fails during the probe.

However, we have had some success with the brcmfmac driver for normal operation. For the certification we need access to the MFG firmware so we can enable the TX CW test modes etc.
Who can I contact or where can I find it?

0 Likes
1 Solution
RoBo_4642291
Level 1
Level 1

I managed to contact cypress and got information that the MFG firmware from the bcmdhd package should work for testing purposes. They have however not tested/verified this but early testing on our part shows good results.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
RoBo_4642291
Level 1
Level 1

I managed to contact cypress and got information that the MFG firmware from the bcmdhd package should work for testing purposes. They have however not tested/verified this but early testing on our part shows good results.

0 Likes