3rd party Zigbee coexistence: loading NVRAM parameters on Linux with brcmfmac

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
MaSc_4708946
Level 1
Level 1

We are trying to use the 3 wire PTA coexistence interface on a Linux board to reduce interference between the CYW43134 we use for wifi and a Silicon Labs EFR32 we have on the same board for 802.15.4.

We are following the application note an214852 (here), which states that to enable the 3-wire PTA, the following parameters need to be in NVRAM:

boardflags=0x1
zbcxpadnum=0xAABBCC
zbcxfnsel=0xabc
zbcxgcigpio=0x123

The driver we use is brcmfmac on Linux kernel 4.4.120, and the CYW43134 is connected to the main SoC via USB.
The problem is, we don't know how to load these parameters in nvram, as it seems that the standard method (having an nvram.txt file in /lib/firmware/brcm/) is only used by the SDIO code of the driver, while the USB code does not even look for an nvram file.
Is there a way to enable 3-wire PTA on brcmfmac via USB?
0 Likes
1 Solution

As this isn't a product that we actively promote to our broad market customers, but support directly for a limited number of customers, that is why we are suggesting to contact your local Sales team.

If you can send me a private message with your location, i will get our local FAE to contact you to provide further dedicated support.

Thanks

Graham Smith

EU FAE Manager

graham.smitih@cypress.com

View solution in original post

0 Likes
4 Replies
RaktimR_11
500 replies posted 250 replies posted 100 replies posted

This is not a broad market part and hence not supported through community. Kindly get in touch with your nearest Cypress Sales and marketing office to avail further support on this

0 Likes

As this isn't a product that we actively promote to our broad market customers, but support directly for a limited number of customers, that is why we are suggesting to contact your local Sales team.

If you can send me a private message with your location, i will get our local FAE to contact you to provide further dedicated support.

Thanks

Graham Smith

EU FAE Manager

graham.smitih@cypress.com

0 Likes

Thank you, I just sent you an email!

0 Likes