where are BCM4343W Bluetooth API manual & bluetooth uart example ?

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi everyone!

I am programming bluetooth and wi-fi apps using BCM4343W  and SDK-3.5.2

Programming works only depend on example in SDK.   not API Manual. at point of bluetooth.  (there are wifi APIs)

Where can I found bluetooth API documents in SDK-3.5.2 ?  or getting start documents ?

Apps object(goal) is that data from uart service in bluetooth transfers another internet server.(just tcp packets)

and I want to make app using bluetooth uart program using BCM4343W.  and bluetooth need to be central & peripheral.

which example in SDK is most nearly this projects ?

Thank you for reading this.

Sincerly.

0 Likes
1 Solution
VikramR_26
Employee
Employee
25 sign-ins 10 sign-ins 10 comments on KBA

Programming works only depend on example in SDK.   not API Manual. at point of bluetooth.  (there are wifi APIs)

Where can I found bluetooth API documents in SDK-3.5.2 ?  or getting start documents ?

[vik86]:We are working on api documents for bluetooth, meanwhile you can refer to sample applications for the api's. You can find these

Drivers-> Bluetooth and bluetooth_le

pastedImage_0.png

Apps object(goal) is that data from uart service in bluetooth transfers another internet server.(just tcp packets)

and I want to make app using bluetooth uart program using BCM4343W.  and bluetooth need to be central & peripheral.

which example in SDK is most nearly this projects ?

[vik86]:You can refer to the sample applications under snip

pastedImage_1.png

and also under demo

pastedImage_2.png

hth

vik86

View solution in original post

2 Replies