scan snip error

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Gentlemen,

I am beginner  user at wiced and cypress  .

I have a refrence board  (BCM94343WWCD1) and  installed wiced 5.2.1 .

I create the make target "snip.scan-BCM94343WWCD1 download run". compiling and downloading was successful.Unfortunately it doesn’t work. I had changed the name with"snip.scan-BCM94343WWCD1-debug download" and debug it for step. Then, I found the default . befause of the wicedfs_init funtion err,

fs_handle->readfunc funtion is NULL . But I did not know Why . I just couldn't figure out how to solve the problem .

pastedImage_0.png

pastedImage_1.png

1 Solution
RaktimR_11
500 replies posted 250 replies posted 100 replies posted

From SDK 5.2 onwards, you need to insert download_apps flag in your build statement to put your wifi firmware and clm blob into external flash for 4343W, 43364, 43438 platforms. Your updated build statement should look like snip.scan-BCM94343WWCD1 download download_apps run. Please check the Release Notes: WICED Studio 6.0.0 for further information on this.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
RaktimR_11
500 replies posted 250 replies posted 100 replies posted

From SDK 5.2 onwards, you need to insert download_apps flag in your build statement to put your wifi firmware and clm blob into external flash for 4343W, 43364, 43438 platforms. Your updated build statement should look like snip.scan-BCM94343WWCD1 download download_apps run. Please check the Release Notes: WICED Studio 6.0.0 for further information on this.