<question> Platform file for "BCM943907WCD1+BCM943909WCDEVAL_2"

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi all,

I 've got new EVB which is "BCM943907WCD1(CPU board) + BCM943909WCDEVAL_2(pareparall board)".

Now I'm testing avs application and all operation seems OK(wifi and other operation) but sound things.

I'm using 5.1 SDK but have no idea what platform file should I use.

Following picture is my board I'am using

bcm943909_evb.png

pastedImage_3.png

the green one is BCM943907WCD1.

Does anyone know what's the correct platform file?

Thanks,

Soohwan.

0 Likes
1 Solution
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.

If it is the schematic of BCM943907WCD1 that you want then it is right there in the schematic folder(PFA) in platforms. But the schematic for BCM43909WCDEVAL2 is internal and confidential. Also replying to your intial question, the platform file that you should be using should be that of BCM943907WCD1.

Regards

View solution in original post

3 Replies
MichaelF_56
250 sign-ins 25 comments on blog 10 comments on blog

These appear to be older 4390X eval boards that were originally created by Broadcom and provided to tier 1 customers.  I'm not sure if they are supported in the current SDK (v5.2.0).

Would it be possible to obtain the most current version of the board as that will ensure compatibility with the SDK?

CYW943907AEVAL1F Evaluation Kit | Cypress Semiconductor

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Mifo ,

Thanks for the answer, I just check that the platform file BCM943907WCD1 in the sdk 5.1 enables DAC but it seems wrong settings value about ADC, the green board is BCM43907WCD1 but the dark peripheral board is "BCM43909WCDEVAL2", if the sound codec is in peripheral board, can I get schematic of "BCM943907WCD1"?

Without schematic I can not correctly set the sound.

Best regards

Soohwan.

0 Likes
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.

If it is the schematic of BCM943907WCD1 that you want then it is right there in the schematic folder(PFA) in platforms. But the schematic for BCM43909WCDEVAL2 is internal and confidential. Also replying to your intial question, the platform file that you should be using should be that of BCM943907WCD1.

Regards