edit_sdk_make_file

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi

I am using sdk 2.4.0 in linux 32 using Eclipse(Discover wifi sn8200 -BCM43362) .

I have a C code that connects to cloud(TCUP - cloud).

1 . This is the main make file inside TCUP_PC -> makefile folder (C code that connects to cloud)

make_file_inside_TCUP_PC_folder.png

2. This is the make file inside lib folder (TCUP_PC -> lib -> makefile)

make_file_inside_lib_folder.png

3 . Now i want to include this code inside the WICED sdk 2.4.0 ->apps -> snips -> uart_rxtx (UART Setup and UART Messages Over Webpage ) , so whatever data in uart will send to cloud. To achieve this what are the changes that i have to do ?? i am struggling with this , Could you please help me to solve this ?

4 . i have tried to edit the uart_rxtx.mk file as shown below

uart_rxtx_mk_screenshot.png

But still i am getting

11:31:02 **** Build of configuration Default for project WICED-SDK-2.4.0_SEP14 ****

make snip.uart_rxtx-SN8200x HOST_OS=Linux32

Building Bootloader

Building App

Making .gdbinit

Making snip_uart_rxtx-SN8200x.elf

build/snip_uart_rxtx-SN8200x/Libraries/Platform_SN8200x_.a(uart_rxtx.o): In function `uart_rx_data_thread':

/home/smartx/PRASANTH/WICED_S2S/WICED-SDK-2.4.0_SEP14//Apps/snip/uart_rxtx/uart_rxtx.c:317: undefined reference to `Cloud_Start'

make[1]: *** [build/snip_uart_rxtx-SN8200x/Binary/snip_uart_rxtx-SN8200x.elf] Error 1

make: *** [main_app] Error 2

11:31:02 Build Finished (took 262ms)

(Cloud_Start () -> i have renamed my TCUP_PC  C-code main() into this Cloud_Start() fucntion . i did the declaration_Cloud_Start() inside cloud_app.h as extern , and definition inside cloud_app.c , and put #include "cloud_app.h inside uart_rxtx.c )

Thank you.

0 Likes
1 Reply
SeyhanA_31
Employee
Employee
250 replies posted 100 replies posted 50 replies posted

Hi,

Did you take a look at this blog and setup your make “${workspace_loc:/WICED-SDK-x.y.x}/make” for your host OS?

Setup Eclipse Kepler for WICED SDK on Linux - Ubuntu 14.04 or 12.04

For JTAG setup there are multiple discussions that could help you such as Getting console work in linux (kernel 3.13.0-24-generic #46-Ubuntu)  and Re: Troubles with Serial Terminal with x64 Ubuntu 12.04?

Thanks,
Seyhan