Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Wi-Fi Combo Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
[WICED-SDK-2.2.1, BCM43362 Wi-Fi]How many concurrent clients does the WICED softAP support on the BCM43362? Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
[WICED-SDK-2.2.1]When I try to print to the uart, my prints do not come out until I send a . Why? Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
The WICED OTA upgrade example relies on SPI flash availability. Does this mean that SPI flash is required for OTA upgrades? Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
[WICED-SDK-2.2.1]In WICED, how does the Application Receive Notification That the Station Became Disassociated? Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
[WICED-SDK-2.2.1]WICED OTA upgrade example relies on SPI flash availability. Does this mean that SPI flash is required for OTA upgrades?Thanks. Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
The scan application sometimes reports 200dBm value for BSS RSSI (the screenshot is attached). This does not look right? Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo

What type of RF connector is used on WICED modules such as BCM943362WCD4?

Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
I found in the Yagarto toolchain there are several libm.alib/thumb/libm.alib/thumb/v7m/libm.alib/libm.aI tried to link to all of these libraries. But ... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo

WICED doesnt seem to support WEP with shared key authentication. Why not?

Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
What is the reasoning for having a ~17dBm transmit output when the US limit is 30dBm?Why does the 43362 Wi-Fi chip not support an external FEM? Show More
Forum Information

Wi-Fi Combo

Discussion forum regarding WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo topics.