Announcements
IMPORTANT: Cypress Developer Community is transitioning on October 20th. To learn more and be prepared for this change, check out our latest announcement.

WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a question

Recent discussions

Sort by:
sanmm_199922
WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo
Environment and SDK information:WICED version: 6.4Wi-Fi Module: Murata Type1GC Wi-Fi connection(to wireless LAN AP) is lost immediately after 11 hours... Show More
LuisLop
WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo
Hello guys! I have the board CYW954907AEVAL1F and I had an electrical accident the last week. It seems that all was OK but the USB IC (FT2232H) was no... Show More
Merrick
WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo
Hello        There are missing files after wiced studio is installed. Please check the missing files and where to get them to complete the vulnerabili... Show More
awin
WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo
According to the datasheet, the CYW4343W has a WLAN unit and Bluetooth unit, both having an ARM CM3 processor, RAM and ROM on-chip memory.  Also accor... Show More
KoSa_1909416
WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo
Dear Support, I am facing the following problem.I would appreciate your help. There are times when the WPS PBC (Enrollee) cannot connect to the AP (re... Show More
user_108962310
WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo
Hi folks,I would like to get the FPU working on the STM32F4xx chip that I am using, but I am stuck, and I believe the problem has to do with the versi... Show More
LuisLop
WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo
Hello, guys! I am developing a project based on wifi connection for use mqtt and the use of UARTs Fast and low (stdio) for control and communication w... Show More
cblack-f3
WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo
Hi all, new to the community and have just started evaluation of the CYW parts.  I just downloaded the latest WICED Studio (6.6) and was stopped short... Show More
MaCa_2922036
WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo
Hello, I am using the hardware module 1LD 43438 with Wiced v6.4. I meet a new issue with the http_client lib (the 1st one on this ticket, currently st... Show More
nono
WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo
I Just downloaded &installedBM-Windows-WICED-Studio-6.6.0.9-IDE-Installer.zip. As described in document CY8CKIT-062-WiFi-BT PSoC 6 WiFi-BT Pioneer Kit... Show More