Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Wi-Fi Combo Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
My source code mainline, all one stream of source, has grown like Topsey and it works.So I started to split into the approximate Class structure that ... Show More
MuOr_1658816
Wi-Fi Combo
It seems like the dynamic content callbacks only return the URL parameters and not the POST body content. Is there a way to retrieve the POST content? Show More
MuOr_1658816
Wi-Fi Combo
When is WICED SDK 2.4.0 release planned? We are in active development and ran into the issue of the RSSI reporting +200dbm when the AP is in auto chan... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
How can the Time To Live in the IPv4 header be adjusted in WICED?  e.g. either boosting the TTL or making the TTL go to zero more quickly?http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IPv4_header#Time_To_Live... Show More
Félix_T
Wi-Fi Combo
Its standard practice at my company to have a "boot-up" app run diagnostics on a system before jumping to the main App located at a higher ROM address... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
WICED SDK use USART1 as STDIO_UART default, can we want to change it to others, such as USART2/USART3? Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
How can a customer control the TX power of the radio?Is this part of the WICED Wi-Fi Driver? Given PA power dominates power draw during transmit, for ... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello, I recently got a Wiced development board and Im trying to import the SDK into eclipse in my ubuntu 13.04 environment. I floowed the instruction... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
[WICED-SDK-2.2.1]Is there a way to expand the bootloader memory size from what is default in the SDK? Show More
StSm_298421
Wi-Fi Combo
Im using a BCM9WCD1EVAL1 board, which carries a BCM943362WCD4 module. By default, an SPI interface goes to J3 and J7 on the EVAL1 board. Id like to pu... Show More
Forum Information

Wi-Fi Combo

Discussion forum regarding WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo topics.