Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Wi-Fi Combo Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
The WICED SDK includes an open source build system and toolchain based on GNU make (native IAR support coming soon!).http://www.broadcom.com/products/wiced/wifi/... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,If i would like to debug the entire system memory usage, how would i do that? I was not able to find related API or defines that enable me to get o... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
RSSI or Received Signal Strength Indicator is the measurement of the power present in a received radio signal.Use the wiced_wifi_get_associated_client... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Use wiced_wifi_get_associated_client_list() to get the list of stations connected to the WICED soft AP. The MAC address of each connected client is st... Show More
MuOr_1658816
Wi-Fi Combo
I am using the SoftAP mode to display a custom setup page for the device. I was wondering if there is away to support CaptiveNetworkSupport for iOS or... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
How to get client MAC address from socket or received packet or other way? WICED: v2.3.1Threadx/NetXDuo Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
I have BCM9WCDPLUS114 board, it have embedded a Bluetooth module.Im interested in this BT module, can I purchase this module from Broadcom or your dis... Show More
PeFe_666001
Wi-Fi Combo
I need to use a BCM43362 based module with SDIO interface (Murata SN8000) on an ARM Cortex-A9 based Linux platform (Xilinx Zynq).Please advise where t... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,Im seeing some issue with memory corruption or halting the system on following scenario1) Create message queue from application thread (start threa... Show More
Forum Information

Wi-Fi Combo

Discussion forum regarding WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo topics.