Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Wi-Fi Combo Forum Discussions

MuOr_1658816
Wi-Fi Combo
Interesting observation. We have a WICED development board configured to connect to an AP with DHCP. Before network up, app registers for link and ip ... Show More
Félix_T
Wi-Fi Combo
We are getting spontaneously disconnected from the AP.  I saw another thread that suggested enabling the keep alive option to resolve this.  Regardles... Show More
Félix_T
Wi-Fi Combo
We are running a BCM43362 in conjunction with an STM32F415.  We are seeing an issue with roaming.  Every 2 to 8 roams causes the system to no longer b... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,I have a customized board with 43362,and try porting WICED driver to ourself micro kernel with LWIP.when program run wiced_management_wifi_on,It is... Show More
PeFe_666001
Wi-Fi Combo
On compiling the Test Console App I get the following message:Making test_console-TWRK60D100M.elfc:/users/016424/documents/wiced/wiced-sdk-2.4.0/wiced... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello,  I have recently seen that on the WICED WIFI FAQ it shows that the K60 Series of MCUs is now supported by the SDK?  I was not aware of this, is... Show More
JaLi_1234816
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,"test.iperf-BCM943362WCD4 download run" of SDK 2.4.0 make result:make test.iperf-BCM943362WCD4 download run Making config file for first time./wice... Show More
SuLe_1710756
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi Jason,As you said before, the 43362 softAP supports 5 clients.If customers wants to limit the maximum number of clients, then what should be change... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,I am trying to compile wiced source code and gets following error message all the time**** Build of configuration Default for project WICED-SDK ***... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi, Since OpenOCD supports XDS100V2, it seems that it should be possible to use XDS100V2 (from TI) with WICED EVB.  Has anyone had any experience in d... Show More
Forum Information

Wi-Fi Combo

Discussion forum regarding WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo topics.