Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a question

Recent discussions

Sort by:
BeOl_4470266
WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo
Hello, In order to respect our cybersecurity requirements, I need to disable the support for TLS 1.0 and TLS 1.1, only keeping TLS 1.2. I've noticed t... Show More
spdodd
WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo
Hello, I am currently working on a project that will be using OTA2.  I was starting by just trying to build and test via the provided `ota2_example`. ... Show More
nmate1988
WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo
Hi everyone, I encountered the same problem as written in https://community.cypress.com/t5/WICED-Studio-Wi-Fi-Combo/how-to-add-ST-link-support-in-WICED/m-p/72316... Show More
magnetronus
WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo
Hi, When I build any app I always get following error: tools/makefiles/wiced_apps.mk:423: recipe for target 'APPS_LUT_DOWNLOAD' failedmake.exe[1]: ***... Show More
NiHe_4756201
WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo
Hi, The product under development uses a CYW4343W and WICED Version: Wiced_006.004.000.0061 The product provides both a BLE server and client for inte... Show More
BeOl_4470266
WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo
Hello, I've noticed that, when trying to send data continuously as fast as possible for several minutes, I end up hitting the following assertion "No ... Show More
harelTur
WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo
The code stuck when I try to send message in BLE. I add a picture.   Show More
RoHe_4370821
WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo
Hi, I am working with a CYW4343W and WICED Version: Wiced_006.004.000.0061My Central application is behving as expected for most of the time, scannin... Show More
Raphael
WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo
Hi, After few researches on how to compile Fast Roaming for my CYW43455, i only found few informations on this post https://community.cypress.com/t5/WICED-Studio-Wi-Fi-Combo/11R-Fast-Roaming-support-on-CYW43455/m-p/121621... Show More
hiko_4316286
WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo
Since the following error occurred when the program was started, the problem has been resolved by taking the action described in [1].  ***************... Show More