Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Wi-Fi Combo Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi AllI found the demo snip.easy_setup/easy_setup_client/easy_setup_cooee.exe was not open source.And the aes_ccm_decrypt in SDK was not open source a... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,We are using WICED-WIFI BCM943362WCD4.We are trying to write data onto serial flash available in evaluation board.We tried using example code snip.... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello,I am newbie in both WICED and iOS so please bear with me on this.  I am trying to find a solution to use Wi-Fi direct on iOS to interface with W... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi guys,it there a plan to support also MQX RTOS in WICED SDK (beside FreeRTOS and ThreadX)?Thank you, Klemen Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Could you please explain what does thread execution state TX_TCP_IP (12) mean?There is no description about it in ThreadX documentation.Thanks,Johan Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi!I'm running a TCP server on Wiced AP interface and there are some issues with that when wanting to have multiple of sockets at the same time. I'm u... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
I looked through the MMPWICED-QSG203-R.pdf just now. The appendix C described how to Importing the WICED SDK into Eclipse.Here a question:What is the ... Show More
chch_2120956
Wi-Fi Combo
Hardware:BCM9WCD1EVAL1MCU:STM32 F205RGI want to download image to STM32  F205RG internal flash(1MB).I assign the address of app boot dct download to f... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Please provide some info about the type of TLS supported in the WICED SDK.I am specifically looking for an answer to:"What version of TLS is used, the... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
I took much time to find the download link and failed to download.Can we give a note on the top of forum?Thanks,Hank Show More
Forum Information

Wi-Fi Combo

Discussion forum regarding WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo topics.